Reality of "KOTA FACTORY"

How close to reality is TVF's 'Kota factory'?


95%…..Let me explain..and there is more to it than seems
The show almost perfectly captures the trivial details on how this KOTA FACTORY works but believe me you cannot grasp the harsh reality unless you experience it yourself.
There are different aspects of life like -Love, Ambitions, Entertainment, Hobby, Friends, Relationships. These work in a different way in kota. I am almost 20 and I have been living in kota for the past 4 years with my family (I said with my family because it makes a difference).
THE ENVIRONMENT
Life here is Crazy. It fells like everything is on Steroids, like every thing is amped up to the max.
I still remember the look on my face when I got out that Train , I thought to myself “well i am fucked”. I saw this
And believe me there are 10 of these in a row just outside the station. I was not prepared for this level of on your face adds.
Believe me this is the Kota mall where people come to relax.
I had seen classes been conducted as early as 5:00 in the morning to 12:00 in the night.
I had seen people disappearing even though they are in your class.
I had seen owners giving just one room on rent as high as 15000rs by saying “student who lived here got a less than 500 rank in IIT” and people renting it.
CONCLUSION
KOTA FACTORY is solid until 2 episode but after that it get a little derivative, you will never find a mentor like JITU bhaiya. Friends like mina are hard to come by and after living there for a year you will not be as happy and content as Vaibhav, you will be having a existential Crisis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW...GODZILLA:King of the monsters-A massive monster size disappointment

#JCBkikhudai taking over the world. Meanwhile here are some memes.